- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled seeded and cut into cubes
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, cleaned, blanched, and halved
- 1 basket grape tomatoes (smaller is better, cut in half)
- 1/2 red onion, slivered
- 1/2 cup Sparrow Lane Basil Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Sparrow Lane Zinfandel vinegar
- Sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Take all prepared ingredients, minus salt and pepper, and put into large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with Basil Garlic Oil and toss making certain all pieces are covered.
- Add vinegar and toss.
- TASTE, I like more vinegar but adjust to your own preference.
- Toss once more, sprinkle with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in serving bowl or just enjoy!
- Can be refrigerated for several hours ahead of serving time.