- 6 of your favorite mix of peaches, apricots, nectarines (firmer is better)
- Sparrow Lane Vanilla Bean Balsamic
- Sparrow Lane Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sparrow Lane D’Anjou Pear Vinegar
- Preheat grill. Make sure it’s brushed clean and wiped down.
- Halve and pit the stone fruit, place in a large mixing bowl.
- Gently add oil to coat the fruit.
- Add 1/4 cup of Sparrow Lane Vanilla Bean Balsamic and toss.
- Leave to marinate at room temp for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once grill is hot place the fruit flesh side down on the grill—watch for flame up, you don’t want to char the fruit, just go for nice grill marks.
- Use a flat spatula to turn 1/4 clockwise, fruit will be getting soft at this point so be gentle.
- Gently turn over on the skin side just enough to soften.
- Remove from the grill, place on to serving plate and splash with D’Anjou Pear vinegar.
- Serve with favorite gelato or alongside cheese.